Friday, June 7, 2013

Reading With Karly #6

Style
By: Lauren Conrad
 
 
Everyone knows Lauren Conrad as a Fashion Guru. They also know her from certain Television Shows such as The Hills and Laguna Beach. Besides Television she is an author. The book I have by her is called "Style." This book just basically talks about certain things a girl should have in her closet. Ways to achieve a certain look. Also, she talks about how to pack for a trip for a week, 2 weeks etc. Also there is a chapter just for Beauty. She has the book sectioned off by Fashion, Beauty and also Lifestyle. This book can be used from Middle School to College and so on. I think this book is amazing and I love it. My favorite part of the book is about Fashion. I would recommend this book as whole to anyone who has an interest in fashion. I thought that this book was just going to be a guide to fashion. But she gave her opinion as to what works best for everyone's size/shape, preference etc. I actually liked it very much and found it helpful. I think her intent was to help and give advice about how to make a style your very own with helpful tips on fashion. She wasn't telling you to wear this and that but how to make certain things your own. Classification Organization is a pattern of organization. In the book Lauren Conrad breaks everything down in three main parts Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Then, she talks about the different aspects of the three topics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment