Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Reading With Karly #1

As stated in the lesson I was told to find out what kind of reader I am. I have done the quiz and my results were that I liked Comedy and Fiction. I personally believe that this is very accurate. I like books, magazines etc. that can actually keep my attention. I like fiction way better than Non-Fiction. Also, books that have more comedy are very entertaining.
 
  1. The last book I read and loved was a book called "The List." The book was very fictional but at the same time it was about high school so I related to it a little bit. It kept me entertained through out the book. Whenever I had to put it down I just didn't want to because it was that good. I liked how the list was for the "Ugly" and "Pretty" girls in each grade. I thought it was interesting since that NEVER happens in schools. It was just a really good book. I would read it again if I had too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment